Game Corrupted?

Frady

So, I was building a base underground and I had a habitat with me. A storm was coming so I sat the pod down to get in and to be safe from the storm. After the storm was gone, i tried to get out of the pod and my game crashed. When I load the save it keeps putting me in my pod *Which I can not get out of* and the textures of the ground are not loading in. *See picture*  Also, some textures are floating. What is wrong? I am tired of putting 4-8 hours into a game just to have this happen. Should I wait till most of the major bugs are fixed to play again or just take a risk again? Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks. 

image.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Legitbeast78 said:

Please help im stuck in a habitat that I created I cannot get out I can place tethers but I cannot get out and I cannot die :(.   Kms

The same thing is happening to this user. I'm not sure what advise I can give to you, but do know that it is an issue that is going on to users besides yourself. Sorry I can't help out more Frady

Also stuck in pod. It's one I built, not the original one. But I can't get out and I can only move the camera. Damn, 3hrs lost...

Edited by AdamID

• 2 weeks later...