spgprivate

HELP - Game save issue

Hi

Have I lost my world ?

I had 4 save games. My world was save1.

My son just started a game using one of the predefined characters. He  was only on their for a few mins then exited (xbox one).

Now my save1 game opens where he left off ? Has it overwritten my game ? is there a way to recover this?

Is this a bug ie should this  this should create a new save not over write an existing one if so ?

Try switching to another profile on your Xbox, the exit and relaunch the game. I was having a similar issue. It seems like it's a glitch with saving under user profiles.

Hi

Ive tried that on both the xbox and PC and still no joy.

I also ran the save that was there and saved a few times over 5mins game play and exit'd completely and returned and again no updated save.

Is there no local save files I can manually run/force ?

Quick update.

I thought I would check if I had the same issue if I flew back to my home planet terran. So I did, saved and the updated save now appear as save 1 correctly. Ive still lost hours of gameplay but atleast its saving...albeit for now !!!

I’m having the same issue!  It won’t save my games anymore, which makes me sad because I love the game!  I just started playing this, and lost 8 or so hours of gameplay!

I gave up and started a new game and have not played on xbox only PC this time.......HOWEVER, my game no longer saves any progress, Ive lost 4-8hrs of gameplay and cannot get any new gameplay to save, its stuck at a save over 24hrs ago....

Really disappointed that the basics are not more reliable !!

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled but still did not work.

THEN

I decided to run on my Xbox to see what saves it came back with. It showed the save save but playing for a few mins I was able to get it to save my latest gameplay.

AND when I went onto my PC after, it showed this latest gameplay and was able to save its own latest gameplay.....

Not sure whats going on.....something to do with how the game is saved and sync I imagine......

Not sure how long this will last but will keep this post updated.