Sign in to follow this  
DarkPhosphorus

Deform Tool

On some levels / surfaces, the terrain tool would glitch, and wouldn't deform smoothly over the point I was aiming it at. It would be rather choppy, and jump from one position to the next when mining a flat surface. Ill see if I can make a small video the next time it happens and post the youtube video link for it on the comments. Also, When using multiple terrain tool mods, like having an inhibitor mod on the top of the tool, a boost mod on the side, and a wide mod below that one, the wide mod would deactivate when de-attaching one of the other two. Moving one mod affects the others. I would ask for any mod to work no matter the arrangement.

Also, this isnt a glitch, but more of a suggestion.  When I press tab, I usually have to click on the terrain to close the backpack, because pressing q a second time always opens the research menu. I think it would greatly improve the experience If the research menu has a different button to open from. When clicking the terrain, I would often alter the terrain because I did not put away the terrain tool yet. 

I have this issue myself right now on the planet Radiated. I also recall a YouTuber video (Z1 Gamer???) mention this  problem as well. Makes it very difficult sometimes to terraform a planet without spending a HUGE amount of time to get it correct.