My truck keeps crashing the game

I recently gained the ability to craft tricks and it's changed the game for me, but in two ways, yes I get to use the amazing truck in all of its glory but only for 5-10 minutes before I try to get back in it or out of it and it crashes my entire game and sends me back to the Xbox home screen, I don't loose my progress 9/10 times but it's very irritating 

1 hour ago, Oldirty bxstxrd said:

I recently gained the ability to craft tricks and it's changed the game for me, but in two ways, yes I get to use the amazing truck in all of its glory but only for 5-10 minutes before I try to get back in it or out of it and it crashes my entire game and sends me back to the Xbox home screen, I don't loose my progress 9/10 times but it's very irritating 

yea that has been happening to me as well, especially if trucks are attached to each other, I can at most drive two trucks attached. Other than that I'm not sure what advise I can give you.