Hello! I have a question. I have a system like this:

Processor: Intel Core i5-3340 CPU @ 3.10 GHZ (4 CPUs)

Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series 2GB

8GB DDR3 RAM

Motherboard: ASUS H61M-PRO

On the lowest graphics,I get nearly 55FPS.I want to improve this FPS.What should I do? 

Purchase a new puter? 

My puter is a year old. I have been playing for about 60 hours in my current game. I have everything researched. I have most likely more than 200 tethers out there and I'm getting 80+ FPS. If your puter is that old then chances are your monitor is too. That will be your second concern. I can't explain to you in good enough detail how much difference a new monitor will make once you get  your new computer. I have played with my old monitor with my new puter. Amazing game! Looks great! Really awesome!
Then I play with my new monitor. Literally 1,000% better. This game without a great monitor is not showing its full colors! 

5 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Purchase a new puter? 

My puter is a year old. I have been playing for about 60 hours in my current game. I have everything researched. I have most likely more than 200 tethers out there and I'm getting 80+ FPS. If your puter is that old then chances are your monitor is too. That will be your second concern. I can't explain to you in good enough detail how much difference a new monitor will make once you get  your new computer. I have played with my old monitor with my new puter. Amazing game! Looks great! Really awesome!
Then I play with my new monitor. Literally 1,000% better. This game without a great monitor is not showing its full colors! 

Are you kidding how does a monitor affect fps

Froinchi i believe you cover the recomended specs for the game so only thing i can thing of is get a fresh install of the OS and maybe check background processes

i can say i have a bit better processor and double the ram and run it at 80-90 fps i didnt try the latest version yet but on 0.50 it was fine i believe you should be able to actualy run it on max settings

Also 55 fps isnt that low 

On 23.01.2018 at 10:48 PM, SkinHeadBaby said:

Are you kidding how does a monitor affect fps

Froinchi i believe you cover the recomended specs for the game so only thing i can thing of is get a fresh install of the OS and maybe check background processes

i can say i have a bit better processor and double the ram and run it at 80-90 fps i didnt try the latest version yet but on 0.50 it was fine i believe you should be able to actualy run it on max settings

Also 55 fps isnt that low 

I thought like that and bought the game but...I have this problem :D

I have the same problem, 

These are not fps problems or frame drops I discovered. I get them constantly on my laptop. I can run waaaay bigger games perfectly and all settings are lowest. 

I think it's a bug in some copies or something's that causes these freezes. I'm constantly playing at 50fps and when it lags come it still is 40-50fps. I've not build much so I don't know what causes them. 

Also try checking game files trough that steam option. 

Pretty annoying I know. 

System are, 

A fix please? 

On 26.01.2018 at 2:08 AM, beepoisend_nr9 said:

I have the same problem, 

These are not fps problems or frame drops I discovered. I get them constantly on my laptop. I can run waaaay bigger games perfectly and all settings are lowest. 

I think it's a bug in some copies or something's that causes these freezes. I'm constantly playing at 50fps and when it lags come it still is 40-50fps. I've not build much so I don't know what causes them. 

Also try checking game files trough that steam option. 

Pretty annoying I know. 

System are, 

A fix please? 

I think you should open a post for this on Bug Reports Page.Because I don't have any freezes on my game

Heyo, are you running Astroneer on a desktop or a laptop? Astroneer does not have (or limited) support for laptop graphics cards.