Astroneer_Talemir

Quite an interesting dilema I've got myself into

So I made the mistake of landing at the same vehicle bay as the spaceship while I was in my shuttle, and this is the end result. Anyone have any suggestions? I can't seem to nudge either of them free.

dilema.png

I've done the same thing. I would suggest the same thing Talvish said and run into them with a rover or truck until you can get into one of flip one over. Let us know how it goes

4 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I've done the same thing. I would suggest the same thing Talvish said and run into them with a rover or truck until you can get into one of flip one over. Let us know how it goes

I'm afraid an unstoppable force has met an immovable object lol! The truck just stopped and neither spaceship or shuttle budged. I think I may just have to restore a save file.

Last thing I'd try before the backup is to terraform some land into the shuttle.  Looks high enough where you can go in sideways.

1 minute ago, Astroneer_Talemir said:

I'm afraid an unstoppable force has met an immovable object lol! The truck just stopped and neither spaceship or shuttle budged. I think I may just have to restore a save file.

On no! any chance you can connect one of the space ships to the rover and drag it away? I hadn't thought of that till just now and would have suggested that first.

1 minute ago, Vinnie said:

On no! any chance you can connect one of the space ships to the rover and drag it away? I hadn't thought of that till just now and would have suggested that first.

This sounds good as well.  Physics engine might have a tissy fit though.  Ha ha.

Edited by Talvish

1 minute ago, Talvish said:

Last thing I'd try before the backup is to terraform some land into the shuttle.  Looks high enough where you can go in sideways.

Just now, Vinnie said:

I tried both of those, but to no avail. It's as if the shuttle is rooted into the ground and the spaceship is stuck inside it like some collision mesh error.

I tried both of those, but to no avail. It's as if the shuttle is rooted into the ground and the spaceship is stuck inside it like some collision mesh error.

Yeah, the hit boxes are probably losing their minds. xD Sorry to hear that, man.

Then build around it and pretend it never happened! lol Or try loading an earlier save if thats possible

Just now, Vinnie said:

Then build around it and pretend it never happened! lol Or try loading an earlier save if thats possible

Yeah that's what I ended up doing, I have a save from about 3hrs ago. I lost some progress, but it's still better than losing a shuttle and a spaceship lol.

Yeah that's what I ended up doing, I have a save from about 3hrs ago. I lost some progress, but it's still better than losing a shuttle and a spaceship lol.

Agreed, you can rebuild it! Faster, stronger, you have technology!

Edited by Vinnie