Sign in to follow this  
The Touch of Grey Gamer

One colorful request

Dear System ERA team,

Is there anyway possible to give us the choice of astroneer suit color? Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Pink, Purple.....

Please?

Pretty Please?

I envision I click on the astroneer I want to use. Then next to the launch button is a color palette button. I open that up, choose on of a handful of colors and then I launch

Please?

For the Fashion Conscious Astroneer.... I bet you want a Touch of Grey Suit....................

I've thought the same thing astrobuddy.... Click suit..... Click Base Color.....Click Accent Color...... and get launched to a horrible Landing Site because your colors are not welcome on the Space Station..... but at least we get to chose....

+100 on the idea

On 1/14/2018 at 5:57 PM, KeeblerOrc said:

For the Fashion Conscious Astroneer.... I bet you want a Touch of Grey Suit....................

I've thought the same thing astrobuddy.... Click suit..... Click Base Color.....Click Accent Color...... and get launched to a horrible Landing Site because your colors are not welcome on the Space Station..... but at least we get to chose....

+100 on the idea

It is just that after a few hundred hours of playing it would be nice to change it up every once in a while. Just a little variety. 

Safe travels KeeblerOrc!