Idea To Make Satellite or Space Crash and Dynamite More Valuable

Zainin

Hi, I bought this game recently but I've watched a lot of YouTube video about this game (My favorites are Z1 and Draegast) and it makes me really want to play this game. Then I bought it while it on sale. And the I also like the devs vlogs because I'm interested with game studios ,so watching your vlog is like a... you know... Make me even more interested into game development.

So just straight to my idea. First I have to say that Dynamite/TNT and space junk is a relatively common things in game, especially now we can found space junk with TNT attached to it!

Then I thought of something what if it could be a little bit valuable thing not just a trash... And my idea is to add a new resource lets call it "Scrap". What is "Scrap"?? Well basically it's a thing that we can get by blowing up Crashes with TNT. Because it's make sense right?? Blowing metal then you got scrap not just disappear. And from the "Scrap" you can maybe convert or smelt or craft that to something else. Ex. Aluminium, Copper, Titanium, or maybe a new metal resource like "Iron" that you can only get by blowing junk. I'd like to make some illustration but I'm to busy with my job and I cant even make this thread look more nice cause I don't have time to make this thread xD

I think just it for this idea if anybody can improve my idea I would appreciate it so much. Thank you guys so much for reading this messy and bad english thread to the and.

Its my first thread soo... Yeah, hope you like my idea...

Have a nice day!!