Game does not save

VonLichtenbush

Played 3 different games for a few hours. There are no saves to load and there is nothing in the appdata/local either. I would like to play this more, but this is definitely not going to work.

Win 10

kb/mouse

image.thumb.png.0aef9af3faa56e6104925183e76f4055.png

You may not be saving properly. You have to go inside the base you land on the planet with to save. Sit down. ( Go up to the Landing pod ( Habitat ) and press Tab. That may be the problem )

I am having a similar problem.  I save as normal (sitting in a pod or a seat on a vehicle) and it generates the save file but when I load the save it has not saved the most recent play time.  For example I played yesterday morning and then again in the evening and when I went back to it today it loaded the save from yesterday morning.  looking forward to the next update to hopefully fix this issue!

Win 10

Having same problem (W10).  I'm on Irradiated, which is wonky in a couple of ways, but I got lost, committed suffocacide, and can't get the game to save any progress past my recovery (I did manage to get a tunnel to save).  I'm guessing I can give up on this game and move on, but want to make sure to tag on to this issue.  The save files under AppData\Local\Packages\SystemEraSoftworks.29415440E1269_ftk5pbg2rayv2\SystemAppData\wgs\ seem to be updating with the game, but when I return to the game lately my last changes are rolled back (as far as I can tell only the last progress is lost).

15 minutes ago, Travis Dickson said:

NEW DATA - LAST POST WRONG (SORRY).  Save files NOT UPDATED when [tab] used to enter base habitat (or shuttle seat).

Having same problem (W10).  I'm on Irradiated, which is wonky in a couple of ways, but I got lost, committed suffocacide, and can't get the game to save any progress past my recovery (I did manage to get a tunnel to save).  I'm guessing I can give up on this game and move on, but want to make sure to tag on to this issue.  The save files under AppData\Local\Packages\SystemEraSoftworks.29415440E1269_ftk5pbg2rayv2\SystemAppData\wgs\ DO NOT seem to be updating with the game, and when I return to the game my last changes are rolled back (as far as I can tell only the last progress is lost).

Edited by Travis Dickson