For me, inventory space feels sort of limited. There's no real "backpack" expansion, so you need to use rovers to lug around lots of stuff. What I think could be nice is a small cart attached to your backpack. It can be a slightly altered model of the backpack, with the shoulder pieces on the backpack being reused as small ropes attached to the bottom of the backpack, leaving only the main backpack spots open for items. You could put stuff on the back like extra batteries, oxygen tanks, or just for materials. For making it I think the best way would be in the printer for 2 aluminum, or compound, although that would make it really easy to get.

I would post concept art, but I'm awful at drawing. Hopefully someone can try and draw this to better explain it.

Not exactly what you had in mind but you can make a medium storage unit (made by the stand-alone printer, takes 2 compound) and you get an 8-slot tray you can carry around with you.

1 minute ago, Eoghan said:

Not exactly what you had in mind but you can make a medium storage unit (made by the stand-alone printer, takes 2 compound) and you get an 8-slot tray you can carry around with you.

Yeah, but this slows you down massively and you can't carry anything else with it, making it a burden. My idea is having it attached and it is very small, similiar to the backpack.

On 1/4/2018 at 2:21 AM, SkinHeadBaby said:

Make a small rover with no seat and put a winch on it and then attach it to your self :D then 1 medium storage and there you go ;)

Does that seriously work?

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, Albion said:

What I think could be nice is a small cart attached to your backpack.

Hmmm, so an astroneer rickshaw... it would be interesting, but he would get pretty tired pulling it uphill out of caves.  Although it would be funny to actually see it in the game.

Edited by Pi_

On 1/19/2018 at 2:24 AM, Pi_ said:

Hmmm, so an astroneer rickshaw... it would be interesting, but he would get pretty tired pulling it uphill out of caves.  Although it would be funny to actually see it in the game.

Perhaps it can be unlocked via the estates egg