NikkoR737

WHY'S THE FPS SO LOOOOW...

Dear, System Era

Hi

I love this game and i also play ASTRONEER like any of you guys, but i think i'm the only one that plays the game in slow motion. I MEAN IT! It's so hard to just venture and explore the universe..(gasp) I want to ask you System Era i'm looking at U! How do i make the game much more of an experience to explore the world (I meant how to make the FPS better? I already tried everything i know from changing the engine.ini and game.ini and all of that!)? And can you (System Era) make the games graphics more adjustable or something to help me? PLEEAASSSS.....!

I use this kind of laptop:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 8600)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

System Model: HP Pavillion 17 Notebook PC

BIOS: F.35

Processor: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics  (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 8550G

Chip Type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x990D)

DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Type: Full Display Device

Total Memory: 4575 MB

Display Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit ) (60Hz)

PS: PLS MAKE THE FPS BEETTEEEEEEEEEER. Bye and thanks if u read this System Era.

Too many tethers will drag your FPS down over time. I pick mine back up if I can.

I think the terrain is too cluttered with unneeded rocks and plants, and rendering those grinds the FPS down. That's my opinion.

Just now, Orbiter777 said:

Too many tethers will drag your FPS down over time. I pick mine back up if I can.

I think the terrain is too cluttered with unneeded rocks and plants, and rendering those grinds the FPS down. That's my opinion.

Yes i think that is right the terrain has too much plants and rocks, but since i played a new game the FPS is already slow.

I played another game that has almost the same 3D world game i think(it's called slime rancher[i play the cracked slime rancher i don't have enough money] don't tell the moderators) And when i play it the FPS are very good