List of suggestions

Devan Reisig

Let me start off by saying I've been playing this game since July of this year. This game has come such a long way, and I am happy to have been part of watching this game crawl up from something that was nearly unplayable on the console to something just amazing. 10/10 improvement arc thus far.

To help with that, a list of things I've noticed, want to suggest, or otherwise want improved.

1. Vehicles. Not as bugged as before, doing great there. However still noticing an old bug in a much less drastic way: vehicles are floating randomly. Or sinking in the ground. Kinda odd. Furthermore, any word on any new vehicles? Would be nice to have something bigger or smaller to toy around with.

2. Research. Amazing design, kinda quick to achieve every blueprint though. Could use a tweak or two for that. Just throwing it out there. It added a linear playstyle to mix where you were chasing after the next bit of tech you wanted regularly. Perhaps we should add in other features to the Research tablet, such as max vehicular velocities, drill speed/range/efficiency/width, shuttle hydrazine consumption efficiency/range, or having one terrain tool modifier node to not consume power when in function or consume less power per second. Just to same some ideas.

3. Trees. We need to be able to do something with the trees. They spawn there as research nodes but you can't do anything after grabbing the research off of them(if they have it). Otherwise they're in the way only to be removed via dynamite. Break them down into organic mats perhaps?

4. A new module for the base: A small objects fabricator. To fabricate smaller items in large batches at once rather than one at a time in the back pack. Large bundles of canisters, or tethers, things of that nature. Adding to this idea, add in there the research application to where you have to research the mass production blueprints. This way, even more things to research!

5. Lastly, any way we can get some sort of personal short range jet pack of sorts? One that is burst, not sustained, to essentially double jump? Could cost hydrazine. Just throwing it out there.

A small list with a lot of potential! I really wanna see this game in all it's glory get done. And I hope everyone else on this forum agrees with these suggestions.

Hope to see these ideas take off!