Other End of Rover has been Eaten by the Terrain

Summary: 

0.5.0.0 - Steam - Other End of Rover has been Eaten by the Terrain

Description: 

I just parked the rover for awhile coz I'm scavenging the wreckage nearby. And later on the terrain just eat the other end of the rover, when i tried to flip it (Press TAB) the Rover Train just went up high and then disappear and I can't find it nowhere, and I died due to the suffocation because the Rover is gone.

Platform:
Steam Windows 10 PC

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i3 4160 3.60GHz
  • GPU: Radeon R7 260X 2GB DDR5
  • RAM: 2x Micron 4GB DDR4 1600Hz | 1x Transcend 4GB DDR4 1600Hz
  • Drive: Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM010-2EP102 1TB

20171226003630_1.jpg

I'm finding a similar problem.  When I park either sized rover under ground, after returning from leaving the game (either to main menu or desktop), the rovers are buried  half-way into the terrain. This doesn't happen for just a simple save (using the TAB key to enter a vehicle or habitat). If I want to play a saved game, I have to spend about 15 minutes carefully digging out the rovers (and sometimes trying to dig them out makes them fall through into a cavern, and then it takes much longer to retrieve them). Kinda makes it difficult to get motivated to continue playing, unfortunately.

Is there any work-around for this?  Or better yet, maybe a forthcoming fix?