Meeborg_GP

Christmas tethers ?

It's funny how such small things like this bring so much cheer and enjoyment to players. We are easily amused! :D

I also hope that they keep this in the game, perhaps being able to toggle them like we can for beacons.

Love 'em.

I don't want them there all the time, though.  Leave some things as seasonal special features.

Hey, can we get an Easter Egg zebra ball next April?

I really like them, I didn't realise they might be just a seasonal thing. I hope they're not! 

What I really want is for the colours to stay the same; since picking and setting down again changes the colour I had put a route of blue tethers one way and a green route the other way so I knew what went where, and was using the red near stuff I wanted to come back and collect. This was fantastic until I closed and came back in and all the colours had randomised! 
Which made me feel foolish xD

If the colours are staying persistence of colour would be great and perhaps some way of cycling the colours of a tether that is already set (like shift click or something) 

I didn't even realize they were supposed to be Christmas-ey...I thought they changed colour based on the distance or something....

I feel retarded af now :v

Loved the coloured tethers, hope they return.
On another note about tethers (didn't want to start a new thread), I'm getting massive lag the more tethers I put out
I've taken to cutting the link, say, just at the mouth of a cave to try and address this issue. Is anyone else getting this, or is it just my internet being rubbish?

5 hours ago, oldson said:

Loved the coloured tethers, hope they return.
On another note about tethers (didn't want to start a new thread), I'm getting massive lag the more tethers I put out
I've taken to cutting the link, say, just at the mouth of a cave to try and address this issue. Is anyone else getting this, or is it just my internet being rubbish?

Everyone gets this once a lot of tethers are deployed and kept activated. I always try to pick up ones I've finished with and reuse them elsewhere.