Ephraim Stone

Disappearing solar panel?

Hi All!

New to the game and need some help! 

When I started the game I saw the small solar panel as a craftable item in the backpack. But having saved the game and gone back in, I can't see it as an option?

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Cheers!

Ephraim

Edited by Wyvyrias
Moved topic.

This has been changed a while back!

Right now you have to create the small generator first. Follow the prompts on your backpack to finish the tutorial!
Solar panels will require some research tho. So get those Bytes and unlock it! Check the patch notes for more information or join our Discord!

Thanks for the reply, however I saw the solar panel in the "research catalogue" (Y when in backpack view). However once I saved the game and went back in, it's no longer there to be unlocked???

As for the tutorial, it ended once I got the small generator?

Thanks, one of the guys on the Discord confirmed that solar panels are there in the backpack synthesis list; you just have to tab across in the backpack catalogue "thing".

For anyone else encountering the same, go into the backpack, hit "Y: (Xbox) to pull up the catalogue, then hit the four blue tabs (wrench, power, fire & flask) to see the templates in each sub-category. My mistake was to think the tabs were some kind of status light!