giglsmith

Do I really have to restart the whole game?

Because I dived in headfirst without knowing what the hell I was doing I already overbuilt have no more nodes available to build off of and no printer so how do I build a habitat with no way to do so?

Why can't you just continue to expand off the other structures. So lame!

Without instructions you basically a screwed because I've wasted days playing and now can't go any further until I find a shuttle.

Really annoyed right now that I basically can't move forward :(

Remember to build nodes of other nodes, don't just upgrade every one coming directly from the habitat!

So yeah, you'll have to restart.

PS: Dynamite may be worth a try. It probably doesn't work the way you want it, though.

With every new patch you have to restart the whole process, learn from your mistake, write down some notes so you know for next time, I just discovered after deleting and restarting over 50 games that you can use wind generator inside the caves, woot!!! The base gives you 5 connectors, use one of those fives to extend the line of nodes at least 10 times so you can build on one side of the line all the stations and on the other side you can use for generators.

Edited by Titico7777

4 hours ago, Titico7777 said:

The base gives you 5 connectors

Are you serious right now?  Did they change it? :o 

It's always been 6 extension ports from the Habitat... depending on the angle between them.  For example, if you extend 4 ports 90 degrees apart, it won't spawn another port.  I'll have to start a new game and investigate this.

OK, I can confirm that 6 extension ports are available from a Habitat.  If you want all 6 ports to spawn, keep in mind that you must allow room for them (around the circumference of the Habitat).

And yes, that is a Zebra ball I found in a nearby cave while gathering enough resin to make the 6 expansion nodes... in a brand new game. :D

y7e0wRC.jpg