Valentine

Need Titanic expansion

Hi guys, I did everything possible to play in this game and when I finished doing everything and nothing to do more, I just start from nothing, start over and over again. At one point I even created my own planet :D that just being me creative when I was bored. I went to the center of the planet, I think, it was weird. I tried destroying the radiation planet one time, blow myself instead to space. When you do everything, you hit the wall and it just stop.

We need some kind space economy or long time ago as I suggest, a bio dome where we can live, take out helmet, imagine stuck in your suit in alien planet for rest of your life.  I don't want my character to be Master Chief.
Big bio dome, cities, economy, service, agriculture, botany, oxygen generator plants. One thing I hate the only thing I hate about this game is that we have infinite supply of oxygen, when you are near your base or attached with vehicle. It will be more challenging and amazing if we have to produce oxygen in order to use it. Let use alien planet biodiversity, plants and animals, bacteria, fungi or even trees to produce oxygen, water and supply. This are the elements that engage players all the time in their minds, survival. The current game concept is too easy for survival game, yes it is very much fun, amazing adventure and creativity but eventually it will hit the wall and nothing. You need to engage players with constant survival mode.

I don't suppose you guys will head this game to MMORPG but economy and trade is still important with co-op. Let one world have 24 players enable to settle, another have 30, 10 or 4. Just like the world created in SimCity 2013, where other players can join different world created by players. That will be amazing. What Astroneer lack is that kind of world and what SimCity lack is Astroneer gameplay. Economy and trade is fundamental element of any games, you cannot overlook it. Most players who play Astroneer came from such game world. We need that. 

There is another problem in the game, too much resource, too easy to obtain. If economy and trade with SimCity multiplayer style need to be included in future development, you need make resources rare, very very rare. 

Will be nice if we can see alien creatures once in a while, chase us down to the planet. Design a shield to protect from tornado, Tornado is so week, it need to be destructive, destroy all our bases and building on it's path. Meteorite fall will be nice. YOu need to introduce chaos into the world, peace is boring and I am girl :D  Not every girl love peaceful sanity. Do you know why real life is so beautiful and amazing, because there is chaos in real world. 

If you need more concept or want me to eexplain the whole thing in detail, let me know. 

I love this game very much. Don't ruin it like they ruin The division.

You all have nice day:)

Valentine, just read this and your other post. i admire your enthusiasm for improving this wonderful game. we need more of that kind of energy so please keep posting with your ideas.

there have been plenty of posts about the things you suggest already, but that doesnt mean your suggestions are less valid, in fact quite the opposite, you and others need to keep making these suggestions if we can hope for any to make it to the ears of the devs.

i have said elsewhere that i would love to see more construction such as biodomes, orbital stations etc. i would also love to be able to use the space junk you can find all over these planets to help build those things - find them, drag them back, repair them using resources, add them to your base. however you do it, more variety in the bases is a must in my opinion.

finite versus infinite living resources (water, air, food) is a long standing discussion, and we may never see a totally satisfactory conclusion. i get where youre coming from, i really do. but i dont want to spen time scrabbling in the dirt trying to stay alive when i could be exploring the planet and it's neighbors. i think the air line is a good trade off, it limits you, forces you to plan and think, but doesnt hamstring you over much.

economy. well, wherever you have a need for resources, and a mechanism for acquiring those resources, you kind of have an economy, of a sort. unless you want to introduce multi-player trading of resources, which might be interesting. you would need greater marketplace pressures than what exist in the game at the moment, tho. like a world which absolutely needs to import all it's resin, or copper. we dont have that at the moment.

in the end, its really about all about what kind of a game you want from astroneer. it cant be all things to all players, it's not got the scope for that. the best we can hope for is that the devs make whatever changes they make intelligently, thoughtfully and creatively, and that they listen to their fanbase once in a while when stuff really, really needs to be changed.

On 06/12/2017 at 5:29 AM, Valentine said:

I love this game very much. Don't ruin it like they ruin The division.

i'm hearing ya, Valentine. devs, are you hearing this?

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, Bron said:

Valentine, just read this and your other post. i admire your enthusiasm for improving this wonderful game. we need more of that kind of energy so please keep posting with your ideas.

there have been plenty of posts about the things you suggest already, but that doesnt mean your suggestions are less valid, in fact quite the opposite, you and others need to keep making these suggestions if we can hope for any to make it to the ears of the devs.

i have said elsewhere that i would love to see more construction such as biodomes, orbital stations etc. i would also love to be able to use the space junk you can find all over these planets to help build those things - find them, drag them back, repair them using resources, add them to your base. however you do it, more variety in the bases is a must in my opinion.

finite versus infinite living resources (water, air, food) is a long standing discussion, and we may never see a totally satisfactory conclusion. i get where youre coming from, i really do. but i dont want to spen time scrabbling in the dirt trying to stay alive when i could be exploring the planet and it's neighbors. i think the air line is a good trade off, it limits you, forces you to plan and think, but doesnt hamstring you over much.

economy. well, wherever you have a need for resources, and a mechanism for acquiring those resources, you kind of have an economy, of a sort. unless you want to introduce multi-player trading of resources, which might be interesting. you would need greater marketplace pressures than what exist in the game at the moment, tho. like a world which absolutely needs to import all it's resin, or copper. we dont have that at the moment.

in the end, its really about all about what kind of a game you want from astroneer. it cant be all things to all players, it's not got the scope for that. the best we can hope for is that the devs make whatever changes they make intelligently, thoughtfully and creatively, and that they listen to their fanbase once in a while when stuff really, really needs to be changed.

i'm hearing ya, Valentine. devs, are you hearing this?

I agree with you Bron, it need to be balance. Thank you for your time <3