dvx

Exit Beta Alpha news?

Recommended Posts

Did I understand wrong or say to celebrate a year from the release of the game will come out a mega patch? do you think you can finally get out of this game by Alpha Beta?

According to you, are the orbiting bases and the flora, water and animals on the planets introduced?

Edited by dvx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google Translate:

4 minutes ago, dvx said:

Did I understand wrong or say to celebrate a year from the release of the game will come out a mega patch? do you think you can finally get out of this game by Alpha Beta?

Not quite. The game would enter the alpha phase then. If anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

I accidentally posted too early. Reload if you don't see my edit.

no problem here is why we Italians want the section in our language :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dvx said:

no problem here is why we Italians want the section in our language :)

I forwarded such requests, though the choice would be limited to languages that we moderators can actually speak, assuming we get those at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wyvyrias said:

I forwarded such requests, though the choice would be limited to languages that we moderators can actually speak, assuming we get those at all.

I offer myself or other Italians free of charge to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dvx said:

I offer myself or other Italians free of charge to help

It's not that easy, but we'll keep it in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Non è così facile, ma staremo a tenerlo a mente.

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now