rileya_c

A question about patch 223

So I think I have done all the researching I can do because all the pods are giving me now is a resource. This only used to happen when all the research has been done and the pods used to give you a resource when there was nothing else to be researched. The only problem is, I have not received the oxygen tank yet. I went to Barren and researched and all they gave me was resources. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone playing on patch 223 have oxygen tanks that they printed? Thanks for the feedback. 

6 hours ago, Capt_Harpoon said:

Yes, found the blueprint, but waited to .223 to print it. Was a new game from .221. Think I found it in one of the cubes

Thanks for your response. Maybe my question wasn’t clear enough? I wanted to ask if some one who starts a new game with every patch had started a new game in 223, found the blueprint and printed a O2 tank. I’m not asking about prior patches before 223

49 minutes ago, rileya_c said:

Thanks for your response. Maybe my question wasn’t clear enough? I wanted to ask if some one who starts a new game with every patch had started a new game in 223, found the blueprint and printed a O2 tank. I’m not asking about prior patches before 223

Yep,  just did what you said. Works exactly the way it's meant.

On 11/26/2017 at 6:57 AM, MardoPardo said:

Yep,  just did what you said. Works exactly the way it's meant.

I researched about 15 more pods and still it’s giving me nothing but resources. Even the metal pods around space wrecks are giving me resources. I’m abkut to abandon this save and start over 

There are times when the only option is to restart. I have noticed with the last several patches that sometimes certain research items are not available for some reason even when you move to different locations or even different planets. But I have also noticed that sometimes traveling to different locations and planets is necessary to find those last few items. This is an annoying bug in the current research system that we just have to live with for now. Good luck on your hunt.