Hey, i think you should be able to give Beacons a Name or at least some Kind of Color, so you know what that beacon was if you see it from the distance..

I have like 4 beacons currently around, and im already getting lost on which one was for what. So something to help remember the purpose of the beacon would be great!

ps: awesome game :)

Just now, FlexXx1212 said:

Hey, i think you should be able to give Beacons a Name or at least some Kind of Color, so you know what that beacon was if you see it from the distance..

I have like 4 beacons currently around, and im already getting lost on which one was for what. So something to help remember the purpose of the beacon would be great!

ps: awesome game :)

i agree. sometimes it is confusing on which beacon is which. but the beacons do have symbols above them so you can distinguish your truck from your habitat

Just now, Skully said:

i agree. sometimes it is confusing on which beacon is which. but the beacons do have symbols above them so you can distinguish your truck from your habitat

yeah but i mainly use it for cool places. I know that my habitat looks different, but when i place beacons for like a awesome cave or a place with many researches, i just differenciate between them.

3 minutes ago, FlexXx1212 said:

yeah but i mainly use it for cool places. I know that my habitat looks different, but when i place beacons for like a awesome cave or a place with many researches, i just differenciate between them.

i see your point. i guess a color coding would be useful