Butchy250

Found a Weird Blue Thing

I know it probably isn't entirely necessary to create a whole new topic on this, but I was wandering around the main planet and stumbled upon a couple of these blue pillar things. I was wondering if any of you guys have seen these before, and if so, what the heck are they? I thought maybe it was some form of Astronium or something.

20171030203816_1.jpg

20171030203742_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Martin said:

They're just decorative art.  However, sometimes you'll find cube shaped research near them. 

Ah cool! I figured it was just something decorative but I was hoping there was some deeper meaning lol. Thank you! :D 

20170728212649_1.thumb.jpg.8b72fade91f14dce49c5fe05a8d929ef.jpg

I've seen more unusual things. But I've seen those too - they were in a yellow color. I think it's pretty cool to come across this kind of stuff - I desperately want to take apart the space stations and random debris - integrate it somehow.

58 minutes ago, ThePlumGate said:

I've seen more unusual things. But I've seen those too - they were in a yellow color. I think it's pretty cool to come across this kind of stuff - I desperately want to take apart the space stations and random debris - integrate it somehow.

HOLY CRAP THATS COOL! Definitely never seen one of those in the game. And I think salvaging the space stations and using them for something else is a really awesome idea. I bet it'd look super cool as well

This topic is now about weird useless objects and sharing them... so here it goes... I found a giant weird zebra ball in my game. Not a research pod.... any idea on what it is?

image.thumb.jpeg.d7c8ad430c993a80cf5738902d214554.jpeg

Yeah those zebra balls are pretty rare. They're usually just used as trophies :)

Also I like the idea of calling this a weird useless objects thread lol