Vinnie

List of bugs Encountered

I've been playing the game preview for a few days now and here is a list of some bugs I've encountered:

Spawning in:

Trucks have fallen through the map as I've gone down to the surface.

Tethers have moved slightly or disconnted all together.

Items in back pack are floating behind backpack, but are still connected

Part of base was no longer able to be connected to with natural tether. (A work around I discovered was to place tether along the base and then the base tethers would come out of the platforms like normal.)

Base connection Hoses:

Conncection from base to Spaceship was intact when I went to orbit. I was flying around the planet still conncected to my base. I flew back down to disconnect but the spaceship or base connect would not give the option. Spaceship still connected to base hose no matter where I go.

When driving back to base in a truck, I clicked on the truck to start my connection. The hose with the suction noise came out, but I could not connect. Then I tried clicking on it again to put it away and it just dropped. I tried clicking on it again and it would keep spawning new hoses till there were about 5 laying around and not being retracted. 

Building terrian:

When building terrain, if you build straight down onto of yourself, you can fall down through the map/floor. 

Multiplayer:

Non-host/player 2 could not place tethers. 

My friend went up into orbit, accidently ran out of fuel and then couldn't go anywhere. He left the game then rejoined. In doing so, he spawned back in to my bae, and the space ship is still flying around in orbit woth no way to click on it or bring it back to the planet's surface. 

I hope these help and I enjoy playing Astroneer. If I come across anymore I'll be sure to post them!

Edited by Vinnie