blorgon

[Google Docs] Feature Suggestions Document

Recommended Posts

On 1/5/2017 at 1:07 PM, astroneer player said:

all nice and fun but wait :0

i spawn somewhere without recin oh i cant do a damn thing and keep making saves untill i have a world with...

oh wait i can't find alluminium so no shuttle so no other planets or tanks

rip game

On 1/8/2017 at 2:47 AM, blorgon said:

I'm sure I understand what you mean.

Holy crap.

I meant to say that I'm NOT sure I understand what you mean. Damnit. Love not being able to edit posts!

Edited by blorgon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking through what you have here, I'm loving it. There's just so much put into it, it's going to take me some time to look through it all, but I plan to give better feedback in the future. In the meanwhile, while I'm looking through this, care to take a look at my thread which contains a large list of my ideas and suggestions for the game? With how much work you've put into this I can only expect that your feedback will help me with refining my list. I'd really appreciate it! Not going to link it though as I don't want to pull away from the purpose of this thread here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2016 at 4:47 PM, blorgon said:

I've been putting together a document detailing some of the features I'd like to see implemented/fleshed out for both near and far-future updates.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10H0Ugr6eBaprVS47GXBRecQgcad4lMLupQjOPaJLvE8/edit?usp=sharing

I turned commenting off in the document so that any discussion happens here. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

NTORqab.png

I really hope they take a look at your Base Building section, because those features are really necessary, especially the one where you should be able to destroy things you already made

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2016 at 4:47 PM, blorgon said:

I've been putting together a document detailing some of the features I'd like to see implemented/fleshed out for both near and far-future updates.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10H0Ugr6eBaprVS47GXBRecQgcad4lMLupQjOPaJLvE8/edit?usp=sharing

I turned commenting off in the document so that any discussion happens here. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

NTORqab.png

+1 Thank you for being organized and putting together such a thorough list of features. Also, great disclaimer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 11:54 AM, cmadison said:

+1 Thank you for being organized and putting together such a thorough list of features. Also, great disclaimer!

On 1/16/2017 at 3:24 PM, TheHomeBaseDesigner said:

I really hope they take a look at your Base Building section, because those features are really necessary, especially the one where you should be able to destroy things you already made

Thanks for taking a look. Anything stand out to either of you that you'd like to see implemented differently? Anything you don't like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious question: Where did you find some of the screenshot like this one, Can't seems to find these from anyhwere589238f9dd1dc_ScreenShot2017-02-02at2_32_02AM.thumb.png.af108e327525b9221dfe5169c8a94120.png

Another Question: Can I copy your idea of using google docs for suggestion thread, since I manages two massive list of suggestion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2017 at 2:49 PM, Azrael the Sorrowful said:

Looking through what you have here, I'm loving it. There's just so much put into it, it's going to take me some time to look through it all, but I plan to give better feedback in the future. In the meanwhile, while I'm looking through this, care to take a look at my thread which contains a large list of my ideas and suggestions for the game? With how much work you've put into this I can only expect that your feedback will help me with refining my list. I'd really appreciate it! Not going to link it though as I don't want to pull away from the purpose of this thread here.

I am with Azrael on this....

I've read most of it...an awesome read that was well thought out and sorted. Based off what I've read in the post so far, you've pretty much covered every common need/want on the forum (and then some). I think it boils down to need before want and giving SES time to program the software. 

Lithium, I read your compiled "to-do" list under the Suggestions subcategory. Maybe it is possible to use this Google Doc to create a "Poll" on those features SES is considering but don't have immediate plans for to determine the customer's top wants/needs....then determine what is doable now vs what will need to wait? If you redirect on initial log in it might reduce a lot of the repeat posts, on the same topic, over multiple different subcategories, etc...making your life easier. You could also add projected "roll out" dates to keep a majority of the redundancy to a minimum. 

You could always add a hyper link back to the forum, and a specific thread meant for that topic. 

Edited by Secret MC Shaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 28, 2017 at 7:54 AM, blorgon said:

Disappointed that discussion has slowed down bump.

Also instead of bumping, you could add a change notes, so people know you wrote something new in the Document

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blorgon said:

Bump

Spoiler

6.2. "Bumping" threads is forbidden. This also goes for reviving very old threads (necro'ing). If your discussion cannot find contributors, then leave it at that. Don't try to forcefully make it popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2017 at 0:39 PM, Lithium said:

Serious question: Where did you find some of the screenshot like this one, Can't seems to find these from anyhwere589238f9dd1dc_ScreenShot2017-02-02at2_32_02AM.thumb.png.af108e327525b9221dfe5169c8a94120.png

Another Question: Can I copy your idea of using google docs for suggestion thread, since I manages two massive list of suggestion

 

You don't need my permission to use Google Docs, lol.

Took the screenshot from here:

Edited by blorgon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now