Sign in to follow this  
ghrrum

Mouse cursor jumps, sticks, and misbehaves when mining on all planets other than terran

1. Give us as much information about the bug as possible:
    1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller? Amazon basics USB optical mouse and keyboard
    2. Steam
    3. What were you doing leading up to this bug?  Pretty straightforward gameplay I'd think, just grabbing resources and getting enough to go to a diff. planet for more stuff. I do tend to place bases for other planets around one of the poles for the extended/infinite daylight.
    1. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated. No idea how you can reproduce the bug, mouse and keyboard drivers are up to date, reasonably fresh game, and not done anything terribly stupid I can think of. But  when modifying terrain on other planets, I've check radiated and arid so far, the mouse cursor will quit responding until I move the mouse a significant distance, at which point the mouse cursor will 'jump' to that point without going over the terrain in between those two points. It will aso change position if I walk the astronaut into position while modifying terrain, suggesting that this is just the game having problems with the mouse.
  2. Include any media you want. Feel free to attach images, videos, and so on to your post.