Drag0n

Astroneer Back to Space Youtube Series!

Never thought to share this here but I have been doing a Lets Play of Astroneer for a little while now and wanted to share it with you all!

I try to keep it completely family friendly so people can watch with their kids!

New videos normally go up at 6 am every few days!

Hey! I was going to make a topic looking for other YouTubers who love Astroneer, glad I found this post. I have also been making a lot Astroneer content lately (November has basically been Astroneer month for me) and I have been wanting to make some multiplayer recordings.  

If you’re interested in multiplayer videos I’d be happy to be a part of that. To sort out details like footage recording and coordinating online multiplayer the best way to contact me would actually be through Xbox Live (I don’t check these forums frequently, basically just for patch notes).

My Xbox Gamertag is GreatFlaminZeus. 

1 hour ago, The_Scotsman_ said:

Hey! I was going to make a topic looking for other YouTubers who love Astroneer, glad I found this post. I have also been making a lot Astroneer content lately (November has basically been Astroneer month for me) and I have been wanting to make some multiplayer recordings.  

If you’re interested in multiplayer videos I’d be happy to be a part of that. To sort out details like footage recording and coordinating online multiplayer the best way to contact me would actually be through Xbox Live (I don’t check these forums frequently, basically just for patch notes).

My Xbox Gamertag is GreatFlaminZeus. 

Please use the PM function.
I'll delete our 2 posts here in a bit (this thread serves only for OP to post the videos).