Strange Object Found. What is it? :s

ickli

For now, it's just a ball or very large marble. They're fun to use with the terrain deformation if you ever just want to have some sandbox fun with something like that. We have plans for them in the future.

On 12/16/2016 at 6:59 PM, SES_Adam said:

For now, it's just a ball or very large marble. They're fun to use with the terrain deformation if you ever just want to have some sandbox fun with something like that. We have plans for them in the future.

Really wish you left this a mystery - would have been fun to speculate more :D

On 17.12.2016 at 3:59 AM, SES_Adam said:

Guess that what happened to me was the bug then. The marble pushed any other items under it through the ground into the dave deep below it o_O I found the items later down there 

On 12/17/2016 at 2:59 AM, SES_Adam said:

I'm not sure what I expected! :D

i just realized i reported this item on the bugs forum thinking it was a research pod that wouldn't snap to the module xD oh well i guess i'll get an answer about it there too

I'm playing on Xbox one lag is horrible and lags worse when tethered after updated love the game and can't wait to get back to playing

update: i think i figured it out. it's night time in my game, i only have a solar panel and the glowing ball on either side of the research pad, and i use the pad to research something, but it immediately recharges. i think it's possible that it's a power source. no other explanation i can think of

it won't let me edit my posts so i just have to keep posting new comments: i was wrong, it's not a power source. it was a battery connected to a different pad that charged the research pad. i think i agree with one of the previous commenter when they said it's most likely an item not fully implemented yet.

Archived