Thinking of a mode where you have infinite power in your backpack, and don't have to worry about dying of suffocation so you can explore the beautiful planets carefree, and experiment with the Terrain Tool, and what you can do with it!

Similar to Minecraft's creative mode, except I don't agree with the idea of infinite materials. Part of the joy of this game is getting them so I personally don't see the point!

so I call this "Exploration mode"!

Edited by valevma

Sandbox mode, no resource collection, but you can use the tool with unlimited power and oxygen, I like it!  maybe start with your habitat and a rover with a seat.

Edited by cyberhedz

Just now, cyberhedz said:

Sandbox mode, no resource collection, but you can use the tool with unlimited power and oxygen, I like it!

Yeah! I like sandbox too! This game feels more entitled to be called "sandbox" than any other game because of the terrain morphing lol!

Can't say at this point how many times I wanted to do something neato with the terrain tool, but I run out of power very quickly. Or I'm making a cave really deep, and I run out of oxygen, and I don't wanna bother with tethers at the moment. I just wanna jump in, and play around with the terrain! :>