My idea is to be able to make a dome out off small connectable walls where you in the end could complete the dome and have a place in which you could grow plants and/or keep animals, or any other oxygen requiring things, This could then require you to put in oxygen, so you would have a reason for collecting it.

The way to make the dome could be that you make small dome wall segments from 2 or 4 compound per piece, you would then place them  in a circle where they snap together. When you then have made a full circle you should be able to complete it.
This could also come with an airlock to go inside without losing oxygen, This could be made from Titanium and could be placed both in the building process or after the completion.

Dome.jpg

I love this idea. I was going to post it but decided to search first. I think having either a glass dome or an energy/forcefield dome would be awesome. The forcefield dome could protect against storms too, but would need constant power to run.

1 hour ago, chaosrock said:

I love this idea. I was going to post it but decided to search first. I think having either a glassarrow-10x10.png dome or an energy/forcefield dome would be awesome. The forcefield dome could protect against storms too, but would need constant power to run.

I think its a very good idea to make it so you have to make the Sphere out of somthing to life glass or a forcefield.

Nice idea. Making domes, connecting them with roads/rails/tunnels. It shouln't be easy to build, but very rewarding. You could use them as a farm, power plant, materials depot etc.

Drew it before searching forum. I guess my idea wasn't so uniqe :D 

g4347.png
(yep, a spaceship inside - brilliant)

Edited by gp.