Sign in to follow this  
Danqrl

Xbox one, 4 days played.

Wow I have been simp,y blown away by this game, I didn't know that much about it when I bought it in the game preview programme and when I took off from my planet and looked at the solar system and the other planets I could visit my jaw literally fell open. I have so much love for this game already and I can't wait to see it develop over time. I have posted a few things in different topics in the forum but I just thought I would make a little summary here as I take the opportunity to say thanks for making a great game and bringing to the Xbox GPP programme.

i have had a few bugs as you would expect and here are a few I have had in the Xbox build just for info, 

frame rate drops very very low once you have a developed base and vehicles, I flew to the barren moon afte I had made a complete and stocked base on the starter planet and when I arrived on the moon the frame rate was super super low and made me feel a bit sick.

tethers seem to move or disappear, I have established tether links from my base into a cave or out across the planets surface and every now and then I notice I'm not getting oxygen anymore so run back across the tether network to find the break and I either need to adjust an existing tethers distance or place a new one to fix it.

when collecting resources out of the ground I sometimes suck the ground away and the resource stays floating in the air and I'm unable to collect it.

i have had shuttles, rovers, trucks and storage tracks that were on the ground just disappear, they were there and I turn away and access my backpack and when I look back they are gone. I have also had rovers and trucks that were at my base (just near it not the there or in the vehicle bay) and after visiting another planet and returning to the starter planet they had gone. Nowhere to be found.

i have landed back at my base in the shuttle and when I press X to exit I'm stuck underneath the shuttle and can't move, because it landed in the vehicle bay I can't deform terrain to get out either.

i crafted a beacon and it was in the 3rd slot down in the left hand row of my backpack storage. It became unselectable and I couldn't get it out.mi tried dying then collecting resources from my dead bodies backpack but the beacon was still unselectable.

the smelter keeps residue of the last resource you smelted in its right hand most slot. This stops you smelting a different resource until you have activated the smelter to get rid of the residue. It happens after smelting a full load of 4 slots of a resource.

im having so much fun with this game though and the above is expected and not harming my experience at all. Below are some things I would like to see which again I have out elsewhere but here they are in summary.

Compass for when in the vehicle, it's really hard to find your base again without a persistent visible compass for your rover/truck.

an option to delete saves and maybe another way to identify the saves other than time and date of the save, naming the save slots maybe?

nameable beacons 

an incinerator or something you can craft to get rid of excess resources you have gathered and don't want to hang on to.

thanks again guys, can't wait to see what's coming and keep on playing.