I have recently bought the game on Xbox one and have had a few different worlds but I’m having to create a new one each time I want to play.

when I get into the little starter pod is says saving game but when I leave I can’t find the saved game can someone please help me. Is this happening to everyone or is it just me?

5 hours ago, Matthew Young said:

I have recently bought the game on Xbox one and have had a few different worlds but I’m having to create a new one each time I want to play.

when I get into the little starter pod is says saving game but when I leave I can’t find the saved game can someone please help me. Is this happening to everyone or is it just me?

Do you wait for the “saving game” bubble to go away or do you hop out of the habitat right when it says saving game? 

I have been waiting for it to go away. 

14 hours ago, rileya_c said:

Do you wait for the “saving game” bubble to go away or do you hop out of the habitat right when it says saving game? 

I have been waiting for it to go away.

This was a common issue if you did the trial.  It pretended to save (trial) but didn't actually write anything to the drive.  And if you then bought the game, it still thought it was in trial mode.

I ran into this issue at first too.  But doing a full exit of the game (using menu [][][] and quit) and then restarting seems to let it read the trial flag again and begin saving.

Good you got it worked out.