Make Trade Platform less OP

Instead of the current implementation of the Trade Platform which allows you to arbitrary trade anything for anything... do this instead:

Make a trade vessel dock at the trade platform periodically, carrying a limited supply of a selection of resources.  Leave trade rates as they are.  Player can trade WHILE the ship is docked, and only get what is available.  Trade ships leave after hanging out for some small duration (5 minutes?  Less?), and a new one will come eventually (30 minutes?  An hour?)  Maybe a 2 minute warning would be issued to the player when a trade ship is approaching, so they could make their way back to base to trade.

As it stands, the current trade mechanism is way too powerful, especially considering Titanium is anything but rare and only used for 2 items (one of which is broken, the other you probably never need more than 1 anyway.)  Once your base is developed, trading Titanium for whatever you need is just too easy.  Also when going to a new planet, an easy strategy is just to bring along enough resources to build the trade platform, then just trade for more of what you need.

I agree with the trade platform being op. Especially whenever you have the fuel condenser which basically creates unlimited trading supplies. With these two together (and lots of electricity), one could have unlimited resources without having to venture around, which ruins the game-play in my opinion.

15 hours ago, Karma said:

I agree with the trade platform being op. Especially whenever you have the fuel condenser which basically creates unlimited trading supplies. With these two together (and lots of electricity), one could have unlimited resources without having to venture around, which ruins the game-play in my opinion.

This is what i did to get infinite resources

12ed48ef6ec523fb9efbdd2539793d03.jpg