James Lawrie

When will my floaty truck come back?

So I went on an expedition with a truck and trailer. Loaded a few unknowns on, and some materials on the storage rack. Went to head home and the front of the truck went a bit floaty. I managed to unhook the trailer, but wasn't able to grab the other bits before it floated out of reach! 

Made it back to camp and came back with another trick to tow the trailer away, and it was still there (first pic). Logged out and back in again, and it was still there but was disconnected from the wheels! 

Is there a fix for this?? Any way I can get it back? 

CMDR Jamlaw

IMG_361850ae-46c1-4f6f-bc77-b339efc8fe0a.png

IMG_f031f614-d8f5-4a80-9d61-a9e8b01c8e7e.png

Apparently known issue for the last nine months...but seems to be getting worse. I can't keep a truck for more than a few saves before it's off or under the planet.  I wonder if it has something to do w/the number of objects you make/place/clear...

Could be. It's only happened to me once, so hard to say. I did have 3 unknowns on it (one connects to the node on the front), and I had been driving it a little before it happened, so wasn't directly after loading the last thing. 

Quite amusing. Should've stayed inside, views would've been cool! 

I stayed inside, thought I could float to another planet? Nope it hit the top and just stayed there. They are still floating in the sky moving gently in the breeze.

I hope the issue gets fixed as its really the only issue i have had, touch wood :)

20170928154641_1.jpg