Sign in to follow this  
Nyda

Differents suits for others planets weather and EVA

I was thinking about any news suits for our caractere, i would love if the devs do some others suits style for others planets weather because we can't do EVA in space with the same suits we have on earth due to the ultraviolet ray so i don't know if this idea its good but i would love to have to change my suit before going on my next target planet or EVA

Tell me guys if you like this idea :)

Nyda

Edited by Nyda

I like the idea of different environments requiring different gear and suits. I believe it would be cool if your astroneer could only stay outside of the hab for a certain period of time... for example on the frozen tundra world, before your suit malfunctions. Same with the irradiated world... I believe it would add to the game if there was a requirement to upgrade your suit to visit and explore such worlds due to the harsher environmental conditions.

14 hours ago, Star Voyager said:

I like the idea of different environments requiring different gear and suits. I believe it would be cool if your astroneer could only stay outside of the hab for a certain period of time... for example on the frozen tundra world, before your suit malfunctions. Same with the irradiated world... I believe it would add to the game if there was a requirement to upgrade your suit to visit and explore such worlds due to the harsher environmental conditions.

Was thinking exactly the same, that would be awesome