LeMurf

Mysterious Underground Crashed Satellite.

Today, I was just going around in caves like normal people do. Setting up tethers, mining some Laterite, yaknow, the usual. But as I ventured into a random part of the cave, I noticed a giant abyss. When I looked into the abyss, oh boi was I surprised.
20161221124544_1.jpg
Intrigued, I made a little ramp down and started to tether my way to this new and mysterious object.

20161221124556_1.jpg
I got down there, and started to dig away at my new discovery.

20161221124718_1.jpg
20161221124739_1.jpg
As I mostly had dug this out already, I noticed a little yellow dot, a port for maybe power? Curious I attached a little of my power.
20161221124822_1.jpg
Sure enough, it took the power, but it didnt seem to do much. I dug around, above, under, everywhere to see if I could enter or interact with anything, but sadly to no avail.

I will probably make a bigger ramp down there for maybe a winch to try and see if anything will budge. 
Any thoughts? Am I doing something wrong?
Even though it hasnt done much, (as of yet) I am very excited for the other mysteries I might uncover in this game next.
20161221125330_1.jpg
Side Note: In the second image, you can see a little indicator. I saw this after I was done with the satellite and accidentally blew it up. Oh well.

Thanks for reading, and please share your thoughts, and tell me if I am missing something :)
~LeMurf

This is awesome never seen any picture with a satelite down in a cave, we can attach items to it so i wonder if we will be able to use them in further updates

1 minute ago, Sumatra said:

This is awesome never seen any picture with a satelite down in a cave, we can attach items to it so i wonder if we will be able to use them in further updates

Forum has solved the riddle of this satellite, I can not find the subject :( , but I can say as I remember

1 minute ago, bony_228 said:

Forum has solved the riddle of this satellite, I can not find the subject :( , but I can say as I remember

it's hubble (a telescope in space)

Just now, bony_228 said:

It has already been decided easter eggs

Wtf are you talking about? you,re just posting stuff on the forums without any informations in your message, it,s what i said an easter egg it's called HUBBLE! You need to stop sending comments on forums topic, with no true informations in your answer

Just now, Sumatra said:

Wtf are you talking about? you,re just posting stuff on the forums without any informations in your message, it,s what i said an easter egg it's called HUBBLE! You need to stop sending comments on forums topic, with no true informations in your answer

but this is not the full Easter eggs!

In general if you connect your car to the "Hubble" would soon have a black bar appears at the base, this panel is a mini game, after winning it, you can hear the explosion, this is the "Hubble" after the Visitation of the telescope you will see that he was no longer cover, and cover for scarce resource

(I am not raving :( )

1 hour ago, Sumatra said:

And has some of the highest post counts for this reason ...........

Today I found a strange satelite on the ground that was making a very strange noice O_O.And if someone asks-no it wasnt any items glitched.

9 hours ago, Sumatra said:

There's definitely a reason for being able to attach pieces... curious

13 hours ago, Litho said:

Exaclty my point he just answer a bunch of jibberrish that doesnt help the people at all, i find it kinda sad! :S 

6 hours ago, iitzTrizzy said:

There's definitely a reason for being able to attach pieces... curious

Yeah, I can't wait to see what ther're gonna do with these :D 

13 hours ago, Litho said:

Why you attacked me? I'm somewhere made a mistake? I just wanted to say that this is not just a telescope "Hubble", I would say that this is not all an Easter egg, you can play a mini game and get the resource, and it's real information!

1 minute ago, bony_228 said:

Why you attacked me? I'm somewhere made a mistake? I just wanted to say that this is not just a telescope "Hubble", I would say that this is not all an Easter egg, you can play a mini game and get the resource, and it's real information!

Yeah I know but look at the other posts, it's always the same. Maybe you should care a bit more about the people than your ''posts count''. I'm just saying, you can say the stuff you want to say in about 1 post not 3-4, only 1. I don't want you to feel bad for it or anything i'm just asking you politely to care a bit more about the people and answer something with REAL facts + explanation not just a 5 words sentence with no background that's all.

Thanks Bony

The entire community of Astroneer

Exaclty my point he just answer a bunch of jibberrish that doesnt help the people at all, i find it kinda sad! :S 

I was very upset your words,I thought sharing your opinions and answers to the questions I helps people :(

Yeah I know but look at the other posts, it's always the same. Maybe you should care a bit more about the people than your ''posts count''. I'm just saying, you can say the stuff you want to say in about 1 post not 3-4, only 1. I don't want you to feel bad for it or anything i'm just asking you politely to care a bit more about the people and answer something with REAL facts + explanation not just a 5 words sentence with no background that's all.

Thanks Bony

The entire community of Astroneer

Well, I consider it

15 hours ago, bony_228 said:

It has already been decided easter eggs

15 hours ago, bony_228 said:

This it what i mean! Here you,re not giving your opinion, you're just statting ''facts'' without any links. And saying ''it has already been decided easter egg'' what does that even procure to the post?