6 minutes ago, Sumatra said:

Have you tried to go into your game proprieties and change it from there?

Are you referring to the config file because I'm sure he is referencing the in-game graphical settings.

3 minutes ago, .zeLL said:

Are you referring to the config file because I'm sure he is referencing the in-game graphical settings.

You can change the settings ''graphical settings'' throught this too

39 minutes ago, .zeLL said:

Is there a config file to be edited? I looked last night and couldn't find one.

I noticed the graphic settings will change over the next minute. Set the resolution, wait a minute and it should happen. Odd sounding, i know, but it worked for me like that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 0:37 PM, Sy1v said:

I noticed the graphic settings will change over the next minute. Set the resolution, wait a minute and it should happen. Odd sounding, i know, but it worked for me like that.

Tried that, set my resolution to 3840 x 2160 (my native windows res) and waited several minutes, didn't work. 

All i'm getting now is 720p low-res, and i can't change it to anything else and have it take effect.   Just keeps rolling back to 720p.  Even 1080p won't work. 

Steam / Windows 10/ Samsung 4k TV