ariesbt

Multiple bugs:Barren(moon) terrain bug, space beacon bug, moon vehicle bay bug

bug #1: As we know, this game will become laggy after a while. then the terrain on Barren(moon) go crazy, cannot drive truck properly, half truck stuck into the ground and keep shaking. camera view keep being dragged down to the ground when get off the truck.

it turn to normal after restart the game.20161222010818_1.jpg

Bug #2: the beacons layout i placed on Terran(earth) floating in the space like a model.20161222012155_1.jpg20161222012426_1.jpg

Bug #3: when landing the spaceship on vehicle bay on the moon, my truck floating in the space, if land on original landing spot, its alright.20161222012755_1.jpg

bug #4: tethers gone dark on earth sometimes at daytime, shows the connection to the player on and off.20161222011923_1.jpg20161222011933_1.jpg

Edited by ariesbt

You have to remember this is a pre-alpha so don't get too upset about these bugs.

The first "bug" is known already. Happens to everybody. My guess it's a problem with the memory but they're on it. Here is the roadmap. https://trello.com/b/UoZgKrd3/astroneer-road-map-planning

The second one I saw it myself, looks a bit odd but you're getting used to it :D

Third one also happened to me and my truck just turned into a rocket with light speed thrusters. He dissappeared in a hurry and never came back :c rip steve

Fourth one is actually odd and I've never seen it but good that you're reporting it! Have you tried replacing one of them? Maybe one of them is bugging and the other one are just adjusting

Quarit over and out.

2 minutes ago, Quarit said:

You have to remember this is a pre-alpha so don't get too upset about these bugs.

The first "bug" is known already. Happens to everybody. My guess it's a problem with the memory but they're on it. Here is the roadmap. https://trello.com/b/UoZgKrd3/astroneer-road-map-planning

The second one I saw it myself, looks a bit odd but you're getting used to it :D

Third one also happened to me and my truck just turned into a rocket with light speed thrusters. He dissappeared in a hurry and never came back :c rip steve

Fourth one is actually odd and I've never seen it but good that you're reporting it! Have you tried replacing one of them? Maybe one of them is bugging and the other one are just adjusting

Quarit over and out.

bug #4, when you pull them up and relocate, they works normal(light up) again.

FYI, actually I am not upset at all, huge fun overcome the sadness, And i always keep the crucial save data in a new folder, so when something bad happen i just replace it with old files. its a good habit should be spread out. 

great job guys. :3