I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

Oh wow I haven't found anyone else dead on my planet yet. But I did find a backpack in a cave with a dynamite on it. When I removed the dynamite from my backpack once I reached my main base it exploded lol

8 hours ago, RPS_Pandora said:

I found dead people too.. AND he's standing :D:D:D

20161220172116_1.jpg

I'm not sure if you've played multi-player or solo. Once happened to me, when I died, I found my ex-body with a backpack - but usually, just backpack without a corpse.

I heard/read that people can join your world while your away not playing (Im not sure if its true or not). Well I also found this person dead in the moon with a battery, lithuim and dynamite. I got spooked because this type of stuff usually scares me (I don't know why). The person I found also has the same type of body as your guy's dead person.

1 hour ago, Mentl said:

I heard/read that people can join your world while your away not playing (Im not sure if its true or not). Well I also found this person dead in the moon with a battery, lithuim and dynamite. I got spooked because this type of stuff usually scares me (I don't know why). The person I found also has the same type of body as your guy's dead person.

Nope, people cant join your world while youre not playing. ^^ These corpses are nothing but spawned playermodels packed with loot. :D