Sign in to follow this  
Star Voyager

Difficulty Setting? Damage / Mechanic Station

Just another thought I had as I waited out the latest storm in my hab. Perhaps a difficulty setting could be developed where your base and vehicles take damage in a storm? The damage would be fixable with resources at a Mechanic Station? Also maybe maintenance would be necessary on a difficult setting or your base would not be as efficient?

Also the hab door is closed normally, yet when I get in it to ride out a storm it is open, I think this should be the opposite. It should be closed when I am inside the hab. I was even killed riding out a storm inside my shuttle when I was doing some exploring... I guess I took a direct hit to the head by debris! It sucked because my backpack was loaded and there was no way to recover the items because I was in the shuttle, the "X icon" that denoted the location of my fallen Astroneer pointed directly into the shuttle... that was no help, I could not get anything out of there. Another reason the door should be closed during the storm/when your Astroneer is inside!

Good idea. Perhaps the damage to vehicles could be less battery capacity till you fix it.  Base pods could charge power slower the more they are damaged.