ROAD MAP - Mega Thread

In the E3 trailer we see this weird but cool lookin temple. 

GIVE ME MORE!

By this i mean i want to start to see cool temples and story soon rather then later

Edited by Rebelord
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh I can't wait for this game to be released, I'm so excited for what you guys are going to do with this game, I have a feeling this game will become one of the biggest survival games of all time! 

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 1:03 PM, Rebelord said:

In the E3 trailer we see this weird but cool lookin temple. 

GIVE ME MORE!

By this i mean i want to start to see cool temples and story soon rather then later

I have been satisfied

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello all :)

So! I just finished watching road map stream and I have to say... would be great to have also a forum post somewhere which I can spend 5 minutes reading and get the same amount of information from ;) Also you asking to "tell your friends" so we can play together - thing is, we already trying hard to play together, but with the current state of multiplayer game, with all the crashes, falling thru textures, losing our vehicles and terrain desync it is very hard to do. And no amount of fun things like summer ball or jet racing is going to fix this. So please, pretty please, can the development focus be shifted a little towards fixing a multiplayer game first so we can enjoy all the wonderful things together with our friends and families? Thank you!