Looking For Mature Players I Can Add To My Friends List To Help Me Out With Finding Items Within This Game & Vice Versa... If You're Playing On Xbox One & Is Interested In Joining Me, Add You Gamertag... Thanks, I Could Really Use The Help With Exploring!

I would love I help you out but I play on PC! You're welcome to ask me any questions if it helps you out. I am still exploring myself so I won't be able to answer all your questions, sometime stouts better of browsing the forum for answers.

Edited by Mihrox

If you're looking for console people to play with, it would probably be worth joining the Astroneer club on Xbox One.  There's a looking for group option there, and I think the club is over 300 members the last I saw.

1 hour ago, Skysaw said:

You can add me: "Skysaw Jr"

I don't normally play with a headset, but I might be talked into it.

I gotcha.. I'll be sending request as Dj Ron360

47 minutes ago, CrypticFox said:

If you're looking for console people to play with, it would probably be worth joining the Astroneer club on Xbox One.  There's a looking for group option there, and I think the club is over 300 members the last I saw.

Thanks... I've completely forgotten about the clubs

Join Astroneer club on X1 this will help you find people to play with even some clans. The game is only at the start but more and more people play it!