Serlo

Found a working Thruster.

I wonder if they can attached to storage racks. And how that would work if you attach multiple racks with thrusters to a truck. Hmmmmm. lol 

Lame the the output is weak. Does it give you a good pump when you throttle up the vehicle itself? Or not noticeable? 

4 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

I wonder if they can attached to storage racks. And how that would work if you attach multiple racks with thrusters to a truck. Hmmmmm. lol 

Lame the the output is weak. Does it give you a good pump when you throttle up the vehicle itself? Or not noticeable? 

Its really weak. It moves the truck at perhaps walking speed on its down for like 5 seconds (once the single hydrozine runs out).

Not sure what else to try.

You CAN however attach it to the back of a truck and drive off a ramp, makes the Truck feel like a glider. you can snap 4 hydrazine, it consumes them one at a time.

On 12/20/2016 at 5:13 PM, Sumatra said:

wait what thruster? played for 20hrs+ and still not find one!

There's a thruster somewhere in the system that you have to find. It's usually underground apparently.

Sorry for the late response.

On 2/19/2017 at 5:02 PM, Gozer said:

I seen a youtuber stand on it, feed fuel into it, and surf for a brief time.

Since someone else resurrected this thread... Do you mean this one?

16 hours ago, Serlo said:

Yep thats the one  8D

I'm glad it left an impression! I was a little surprised to randomly run across a mention of the video I created, and to see I got a couple thousand views. I was just goofing off and sharing it with a couple friends.