Quarit

Someone found Hubble!

they implemented so much easter egg, just like the big white and black spiral ball!

I love this little attention of the DEV'S to the game!

It really doesn't matter anymore if the game keeps lagging or bugging out. Since some of the bugs are hilarious!

9 minutes ago, RedIsDead45 said:

Actually turns out if you hook a vehicle up to it, and charge it, it starts a puzzle! More info here: 

Oh you're so right, I'm so sorry

1 minute ago, RedIsDead45 said:

Don't be sorry! It's a sweet hidden puzzle!

I purposefully did not read that thread so I could figure this one out once I come across it. Cannot wait! haha.

This is really cool, it's clear that the devs are pouring their passion into this one.

I'm going to go looking for one so I can get to the puzzle :)

That satellite have port for energy, and can be recharged. But I dont know for what. When I recharge it, nothing happens. 

The little easter eggs in this game are just amazing. Goes to show how detail and style can really make a game go far...

3 hours ago, RedIsDead45 said:

Actually turns out if you hook a vehicle up to it, and charge it, it starts a puzzle! More info here: 

The two satellites in that thread - first one is Voyager 2, the second is the New Horizons probe (Pluto)

Found it in a cave on the moon(?). I could load the damaged battery with my pack-battery. But nothing else so far.

Now build a rover...

2017-01-13 19_30_07-Greenshot.png

I found the same one. After throwing a power pack on it I noticed a beeping signal coming from the habitat at my main base.

Yea, I have now that mini game on my habitat at my main station. I could figure out the first one but no idea what to to on the second?

Carsten