Sign in to follow this  
Eronir

Suspect object!

Just a marble/beach ball to kick around.   Based on a video one of the devs but up on Twitter a few months ago.

For now it's kinda like an ''easter egg'' on the game which can be found but have no true use. It's kind of like a trophy.

I've seen this in some Youtoube lets plays. I think they are meant to be thrown to this little Red Light / Personal Mine which is sometimes hanging from the ceiling or in the wall. I also noticed they have some "magnetic" properties. I'm not sure toward the "mine" or the avatar. Still need to encounter them personally playing now for just 1.5 days.

Just now, Hardcase said:

I've seen this in some Youtoube lets plays. I think they are meant to be thrown to this little Red Light / Personal Mine which is sometimes hanging from the ceiling or in the wall. I also noticed they have some "magnetic" properties. I'm not sure toward the "mine" or the avatar. Still need to encounter them personally playing now for just 1.5 days.

What do you mean by ''magnetic'' properties havent seen that with the one in my game? And any reaserch cube/ball can be thrown at poisonous plants

It is just a ball to play with. The developers said it has no purpose at this point in time other than the fact that it's a ball.

13 minutes ago, Sacred said:

It is just a ball to play with. The developers said it has no purpose at this point in time other than the fact that it's a ball.

Multiplayer Football/Soccer!! :-D