Courbet thomas

Multiplayer works only once

I already did a post about the cross platform not working and after waiting for some patch it finally worked for a few days but we stopped to play because of the vehicules glitching trough the ground, after waiting for a few patches again we wanted to create a new world and it worked fine but only once... i tried to create a new world again, it worked then i left the game loaded it again and my brother was unable to connect again (it says "Failed to connect to host), the multiplayer works only once for each worlds.

I am the host and i play on the windows 10 version and my brother is on xbox one S. We are playing on the same internet connection.

We both have a ethernet (cable) connection and the last version of the game (0.3.10199.0)

Tell me if you need any information.

Edit: For the first world we created the multiplayer worked once then it wasn't working and i fixed it simply that with a reboot of my computer but the game was always crashing on my brother's xbox so we stopped to play, since that the multiplayer works only once per world even if i reboot my computer.

Edited by Courbet thomas

Hey Courbet! Thanks for the info. We are doing some more testing for Cross Platform stability, but there are a lot of variables when it comes to playing on the same internet connection. Do you both have issues also connecting to players not on your home network connection?