Xbox One, The game is crashing on single player almost every hour I play. Game just freezes then kicks me to xbox home screen. I was also trying to play multiplayer earlier tonight and the second player gets kicked after about 15 minutes of dual play. Very annoying that game crashes are still heavily featured even though they are reported before during and after every update so far. I have been playing since game has been released on xbox one and you seem to address all sorts of issues except game crashes. This requires some immediate attention. The general game is excellent and is good for multiplayer but with crashes and loosing items every 15 minutes it gets very boring very quickly.

Xbox one, trying to travel fast in a mostly straight line, game lags to render background, game freezes and sends me to home screen. 

I had another crashing problem... on one of my saves whenever I try to load it, it just crashes the game...

I'm not sure why but I think it may have been the size of my base but Im not sure

Edited by ethan colman