Dropsy

Multiplayer Crashing

Just picked up this game this weekend on pc and started playing it with 3 friends. We were really enjoying it but we seem to be plagued with crashes when playing Multiplayer. 

While playing it would seem to crash randomly at times and every time one of us would die it would crash every time. We tried doing different hosts but the problem still continues. We did notice that who ever was hosting never had any crash issues, just those that joined their world. 

Is their any fix or something that we could be doing to prevent the crashing? 

Edited by Dropsy

I get this same thing. It makes multiplayer really hard to enjoy. It seems to do it when you are coming back to the main base of the hosts base. Alsi randomly at other spots.

1 hour ago, SES_joe said:

Hey! We currently working through this, will be pushing a fix in the next update!

This is awesome any Idea when that will be ?

10 hours ago, SES_joe said:

Hey! We currently working through this, will be pushing a fix in the next update!

Why don't you revert to an older patch version in the meantime? Seems like the intelligent thing to do seeing as how most of us can't play together...

18 hours ago, Integrals said:

Why don't you revert to an older patch version in the meantime? Seems like the intelligent thing to do seeing as how most of us can't play together...

If we operated only on Steam, this would be easy. Unfortunately, because we are a multiplatform game, spending dev time to work on two different cycles is just not possible for a team of our size. Programmers are delving into this as we speak! 

Side note: you can send me crash reports and I can forward to the team!

4 hours ago, SES_joe said:

If we operated only on Steam, this would be easy. Unfortunately, because we are a multiplatform game, spending dev time to work on two different cycles is just not possible for a team of our size. Programmers are delving into this as we speak! 

Side note: you can send me crash reports and I can forward to the team!

played multi player for 4 hours tonight mountain time and the only time I  crashed on multi player was when I tried to pick up any research other wise was able to play great thanks guys really appreciate it love playing  multi player and love the game its fantastic love it ... keep up the good work :)

21 hours ago, Brejifus said:

played multi player for 4 hours tonight mountain time and the only time I  crashed on multi player was when I tried to pick up any research other wise was able to play great thanks guys really appreciate it love playing  multi player and love the game its fantastic love it ... keep up the good work :)

now we are playing 7 pm mountain time and now I am crashing if the host picks up research or I try to I crash and then I come back in and spawn way back on the original planet also I can't even put tethers down off world they disappear which makes it hard to play when I can't use tethers or pick up research love playing multi player please fix