INeedToThinkOfABetterName

Share your bases/creations!

68 posts in this topic

2 different views of my base from the center. I've reached the stage where i got tons of lithium and titanium just lying around... ideas on what to do with it?

20161216192017_1.jpg20161216192026_1.jpg

After a lot of work, i think i got my base perfectlt layed out, i might build walls aroudn the perimter too, to be safe

My Base.jpg

Messed around with the solar panel you can find and got it hooked up into my power system.

20161216194407_1.jpg

ooooh, i wondered why those solar panels had a power slot, i jsut figured it was for show, not that its functional. Think i'll stick to the crafted stuff though, looks neater.

Ashar, how did you build the 2 table off of the vehicle tables?

Edited by BlackRoc

I went up to space tonight. What is there to do up there? Can we leave the immediate 2 or 3 planets or are we stuck in that area? 

@BlackRoc Before building the double resin structure extend the single resin's into a T shape, then convert them to double resin building.

using this method ive been able to add a crazy amoutn of buildings, in a relativly small area, though the game is lagging a bit nwo at base, for my next design, i'll try making a more compact base, maybe when i setup a smaller outpost

Edited by Ashar

7 hours ago, Fishpit said:

Messed around with the solar panel you can find and got it hooked up into my power system.

20161216194407_1.jpg

My friend and I did the exact samething with the solar panel lol xD

8 hours ago, Ashar said:

After a lot of work, i think i got my base perfectlt layed out, i might build walls aroudn the perimter too, to be safe

My Base.jpg

I'm on the xbox one, how are you able to make a fine level ground>? 

Also that is a sick base. 

Edited by HeyRobert

The igloo, my second game. (The first one now crashes on opening lol)

20161217013319_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Ashar said:

@BlackRoc Before building the double resin structure extend the single resin's into a T shape, then convert them to double resin building.

using this method ive been able to add a crazy amoutn of buildings, in a relativly small area, though the game is lagging a bit nwo at base, for my next design, i'll try making a more compact base, maybe when i setup a smaller outpost

You should've tested this further. I noticed you hadn't built any machines on the platforms themselves. They won't draw power from the main grid, you'd have to add a power supply to each end of the T. Looks pretty though.

Yeah, i discovered this last night, i kept havign to move my batteries around, so im designing a new base, without the t junctions. I suppsoe i could just build 2 storage on each buuldign and place a solar gen and battery maybe though, that would solve it, either way, i dont need anywhere near that many buildings, so im designing a smaller but euqlaly awesome base.

BTW @HeyRobert Im not sure of the xbox controls, but on pc you can adjust wha tthe deform tool does, while holing feform tool, and holdign left mosu to dig, one key makes it add material instead of diggin, another key flattens the terrain to what you cursor is on.

1 hour ago, Ashar said:

Yeah, i discovered this last night, i kept havign to move my batteries around, so im designing a new base, without the t junctions. I suppsoe i could just build 2 storage on each buuldign and place a solar gen and battery maybe though, that would solve it, either way, i dont need anywhere near that many buildings, so im designing a smaller but euqlaly awesome base.

BTW @HeyRobert Im not sure of the xbox controls, but on pc you can adjust wha tthe deform tool does, while holing feform tool, and holdign left mosu to dig, one key makes it add material instead of diggin, another key flattens the terrain to what you cursor is on.

Roger, I'll test it out tonight 

15 minutes ago, KimJungUn said:

Look what i found in the deep cave. Am i the first? Can i name it? 

Skærmbillede (50).png

Skærmbillede (48).png

I was the first to find it and post it on forums ;) Admin said it's just a marble to use for fun.  They have plans for them so best hold onto it!

Edited by ickli

this is my base on Xbox One, thinking of finding a new spot and building from scratch.

Home Base.png

1 hour ago, ickli said:

I was the first to find it and post it on forums ;) Admin said it's just a marble to use for fun.  They have plans for them so best hold onto it!

We should try to blow it up