Wyvyrias

SES Vlog 011: Beacons, Terrain as a Resource, and the Drill

Really excited about the upcoming update! ^_^ I'm absolutely impressed, it's a big and brave revision of the game mechanics foundations. I cannot wait to see how it works in practice. Good work, System Era.

Edited by gp.

This peak really rocks! ? I think it looks very cool. Really interesting evolving of the technical stuff, we will have to relearn our routines after 100 hours with the current playstyle.

So Aaron mentioned that we will have to provide the empty canisters.  Maybe I missed it, but does this mean that we will need to craft canisters?  If so, will canisters be included in default crafting menu of the backpack?  Or will they be migrated into the research system?

1 hour ago, Pi_ said:

So Aaron mentioned that we will have to provide the empty canisters.  Maybe I missed it, but does this mean that we will need to craft canisters?  If so, will canisters be included in default crafting menu of the backpack?  Or will they be migrated into the research system?

They will have to be discovered from research on Barren ;)

Spoiler

Just kidding that bug wont happen :)

Edited by Moonminer008

4 hours ago, GoldenOuroboros said:

Does this mean we'll see less of all the beautiful artwork and towers that a lot of talented players have been building? O.o

No, it will just make it more impressive!  :D

i dont understand the update u would fix the pc AND XBOX crashing and missing rover and ships instead of doing whats going on the video the video is good BUT there is a lot of crashes on xbox 160+ days still NO fix fix it