DasBiggin728

[HOW-TO] Co-op on Xbox One Help

Would someone please give me and my friends a step-by-step guide how to join or invite each other to a game? So far we have tried every combination of being in game and inviting someone or trying to join someone already in game with no luck. We are both friends on Xbox Live, have Gold subscription, the full game and joined a party beforehand.

yep i would like to know how we can play in co-op but we can not , we dont know how we can play together! Can you write for our how we can invite each other step by step? 

I would like to know same what would like DasBiggin728. Sorry for my english i am hungarian. thx.

Only way I've done it is,  one of you to be on a planet and then the other one (which both have added each other as friends) view profile and only if under join and join game is lit up click it. The game will load three different times then the person joining will pick a astronaut and if it worked they (as they are landing)  will see your life pod and will land next to it.  Any other questions  hit me up on xbox gt that747guy 

Edited by that747guy

I figured out what our issue was. He was NAT type Strict and we both needed to be NAT type Open. Once we resolved that, he invited me to his party, made a game, invited his party to game and it allowed me to join.