Pavel Machálek

(BOUGHT FROM WINDOWS STORE) MULTIPLAYER. CANT JOIN THE SESSION.

So I have a problem with multiplayer. This game support crossplatform play between XONE and WINDOWS 10. So my friend got game on XBOX ONE and I got the game on WINDOWS 10. He send me invite but when I press join, the game tells me "CANT JOIN THE SESSION". So I cant play the multiplayer. :/ Please some ideas what to do? Please? (Sorry about my english)

I'm actually here for the same reason. For months I have been trying to get cross play to work with my son and no suggestions have worked so far. With so many posts regarding this problem, I hope an update will be out to fix it before too much longer. I have yet to find any recent information from a dev which is a little disappointing. 

Purchased game yesterday, just can't seem to get Xbox to PC cross play to work either.

Can't send invites from PC to Xbox and cannot join of session, but other way round Xbox to PC i can see session to join and can invite to but when i try join either invite or session join say "FAILED TO JOIN SESSION"

Searched everywhere for possible fixes. 

Purchased the game for cross play like but hey it's Pre-Alpha it's expected hope it can be fixed.

My main question is will Astroneer support cross play still ?

Also having issues with windows store version multiplayer, but even with PC to PC, had no info from anyone after several posts on the forum... have tried everything suggested short of buying the steam version (seems the be the only suggestion that has worked for people (though i assume wont help you guys (and i don't have enough money laying about to fork out again...)))

Maybe one day multiplayer will be fixed...